Deepen Agricultural Science and Technology Cooperation and Discuss Blueprint for Future Cooperation with Europe
In 24-31 March, Dr. Mei Xurong, Vice President of CAAS led a delegation to Belgium and Switzerland and engaged in dialog and exchanges on agricultural science and technology cooperation with European counterparts.
CAAS Deepens Strategic Cooperation on Agricultural Science and Technology with France
During President Xi Jinping’s state visit to France in 24-28 March, Dr. Tang Huajun, member of the MARA Party Leadership Group and CAAS President led a delegation to the INRA (Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique) to promote all-round science and technology cooperation with INRA.
Mei Xurong Meets Delegation of Rothamsted Research
On 9 March, Dr. Mei Xurong, Vice President of CAAS, met with Dr. Achim Dobermann, Director of Rothamsted Research and his delegation. Both sides exchanged views on advancing cooperation on the Joint UK-China Centre for the Sustainable Intensification of Agriculture (CSIA).
CAAS builds closer ties with French Research Organizations
On March 4-8, Prof. Mei Xurong, Vice president of CAAS and his delegation paid a visit to a number of Montpellier-based Research Institutes in France, including CGIAR headquarter, Montpellier University, French National Center of Scientific Research and the National Institute of Research and Development.
Kyrgyz President Jeenbekov Visits CAAS
In the afternoon of June 8, Kyrgyz President Sooronbai Jeenbekov and his delegation visited the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS) .
- International Symposium on Agricultural and Rural... 03-15-2019
- Collection of Open Fund of Key Laboratory of Qual... 10-25-2017
- Invitation：Conference on Smallholders and Poverty... 07-02-2018
- The 2nd International Agricultural Research Confe... 08-24-2018
- 2018 Open Recruitment of Graduate School of CAAS 04-09-2018
- 2018 China Agricultural Outlook Conference 02-17-2018
- The new progress of gene identifying associated with fruit domestication traits in peach through comparative population genomics study
- RNA Transcript-templated Homology-directed DNA Repair Enables Precise Gene Replacement in Rice
- Evolution from covalent conjugation to non-covalent interaction in the ubiquitin-like ATG12 system